Searching...

OPI Femme De Cirque Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

Today I have the new Soft shades from OPI for you. I was very curious about these because I found that I have very little polishes like this. I was missing such shades in the time when I was looking for a new job and I think such a shade should be a part of any nail polish collection, there are always events when you need these :) Talking about OPI and their soft shades reminds me that I need to get some of the polishes from the Princess Charming collection, I love those. Anyway, here is this year´s collection: 


SO MANY CLOWNS...SO LITTLE TIME
This is a neutral white. It is not opaque, it is sheer. I really liked the effect with one coat. It looks like your nails but better. On this picture I used three coats.

SO MANY CLOWNS...SO LITTLE TIME with I JUGGLE...MEN
This collection comes with a shimmering top coat. It has pink and purple shimmer and looks very pretty. You can not see the effect very much on these light shades though.

IN THE SPOT-LIGHT PINK
This is a sheer pink. I am sure it would look amazing on shorter nails than mine. It would make them look healthy. On me it doesn't look very pretty but I hope you get the idea of the color. This was four coats.

IN THE SPOT-LIGHT PINK with I JUGGLE...MEN
Again with the shimmering top coat. I will do a post about it, trying it on darker creme polishes, wait for that :)

STEP RIGHT UP!
This is the most opaque shade from this collection. This is three coats. It has a hint of pink and looks like it is my favourite.

STEP RIGHT UP! with I JUGGLE...MEN
These two look great together. Very pretty yet work appropriate.

One thing about these polishes. I think they would look MUCH better on shorter nails. I just didn't want to file my nails down because of them. I like their formula, they are not streaky and the first two look very pretty even in one coat. They make your nails look healthy and natural. Overall this is not a wow collection but colors like this never are for me. I still like it because there are times when these will be just perfect!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!