Searching...

Nicole By OPI Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Collection 2011 (Part II) - Swatches and Review

Two months ago I showed you the first collection and today I have the second set for you. I don´t know how much input Bieber himself had on this collection and to be honest I don´t care. I didn´t even know him before these came out, guess I am too old for this. What I do care about is the colors of the polishes so lets have a look at these:

The swatches are all without a base or top coat and are in natural daylight (no sun or lightbox).

MY LIFESAVER
I got this with the first set so you already saw this shade but looks like it belongs to the second so I am posting my old pictures of this one again. Now that I have this polish for two months I can say that I love it. It goes so well with my skin tone. Two coats.

"BABY" BLUE
First coat a bit streaky, the second evened it out. Didn´t apply the polish very well on my middle finger so sorry about that. I already had this as a full mani for three days and I loved it. For me a perfect baby blue. Not a very unique shade but great for spring. Two coats.

ONE TIME LIME
A bright grass green. You know I am not a very big fan of green but I can imagine myself wearing this one. I didn´t have the courage to wear it yet but I will try one day :) As with the one before, first coat was a bit uneven, the second fixed it.

I´M A BELIEBER
A bright medium purple creme. The picture is two coats, three could have been better. I think I read somewhere that Bieber likes purple, well that is great because I love it too!

MAKE U SMILE
Is silver glitter in a clear base so I used the previous polish as a base. The glitter comes in two sizes, big hexagonal and small round. In the previous collection there was a heart glitter that was hard to work with. Well, that is not the case of this one. On the pictures there is only one coat, the glitter spreaded evenly. I want to try this one on a dark blue, I think it will look like the night sky :)

REDY TO RUNAWAY LOVE?
Well, there is nothing unique about a red creme but I am always happy to find a good one. I found this very easy to work with. I like the new brushes, for me they are so easy to handle. This is three coats but if you have short nails, you can do just two.

I´VE GOT BIEBER FEVER
Another purple! Too bad it looks better in the bottle than on the nail. This is a dark purple shimmer, but the shimmer is not very visible. It is so dark it almost looks black. Two coats. Too bad there isn´t more depth in this one.

NOT A GOLD BIGGER
Golden foil. There are a lot of golden foils, this one is not the yellow type, it goes more towards champagne. It will look great with a tan, I am sure of that. I am wearing it right now and I like it. Two coats.

I think the second set is better than the first. I really like most of the colors although they are not super new and unique. As I said I like the brushes, they are wide and rounded and I found them very easy to work with. Most of these were two coaters and the formula was consistent through the whole collection. My favourite three are My Lifesaver, "Baby" Blue and I´m a Belieber.
What do you think about these shades?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!