Searching...

China Glaze Agro from the Capitol Colours Collection 2012 - Swatches and Review

I do not have the whole collection to show you this time, only two polishes. The first one is Agro which is a deep olive green shimmer. Formula was great, it covers in two coats. Not really my type of colour I must say.   I can say that about the whole collection. Not really liking the colours from the swatches I have seen so far :( But that does not matter, I am still blown away by the absolutely amazing spring collection from China Glaze.


I also did a quick comparison of Agro (A) and China Glaze Peace On Earth (POE). As you can see Agro is darker but they are from the same colour family :) Both are two coats here.


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!