Searching...

China Glaze On Safari Fall 2012 Collection - Swatches and Review

I have swatches of the fall China Glaze collection called On Safari. Here they are:

KALAHARI KISS

I´M NOT LION

CALL OF THE WILD

ADVENTURE RED-Y

DESERT SUN

I HERD THAT

MAN HUNT

EXOTIC ENCOUNTERS

ELEPHANT WALK

JUNGLE QUEEN

PURR-FECT PLUM

PREY TELL

Well this was my first fall collection review of this year. I just don´t know if it isn´t too early for me :) I am still rocking all the neons and bright polishes. Maybe that is the reason why I am not super wowed by the collection. There are a few shades that I know I will never wear such as Kalahari Kiss or Desert Sun. On the other hand I found a few shades that I am absolutely in love with. Those would be Adventure Red-Y or Man Hunt. 
The formula on all of these was fine, no problems with application. The coverage on all of these was great in two coats except for the glitters which were three. 
Let me know which ones are your favourites!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!