Searching...

China Glaze New Bohemian Collection 2012 - Swatches and Review

Hello everyone! Good to be back after a vacation I took :)

Today I want to show you a collection I was looking forward to very much. The first press release made me want all of the polishes in the new China Glaze New Bohemian collection. Well have a look at my swatches and see whether they are really worth buying. As always I took my swatches under natural indoor daylight (no sun or flash). Here they are:

SWANKY SILK

RARE & RADIANT

WANT MY BAWDY

DEVIANTLY DARING

NO PLAIN JANE

UNPREDICTABLE

Looking at my swatches you might think that the collection is a bit different from the official pictures. Well yes it is, some of these do not have such a strong duochrome finish. But I have to admit that I still like the collection very much. 
Generally it was very easy to work with these, they covered in 2-3 coats, no streaks etc. My favourite is for sure Deviantly Daring (cover almost in one coat), which I am wearing right now. I am sure that you can also see some polishes which look like dupes of other brands. I will try to do all the comparisons asap. Keep an eye for that :)
I would love to hear from you what you think.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!