Searching...

Orly Cotton Candy (Sweet Collection 2010)

Another sweet polish. The official description is baby pink but I see it a hint of peachy pink. Still a very nice color. This one applied a bit more unevenly than Gumdrop, that I showed you yesterday. If you are skilfull two coats are enough. I used two coats on all fingers except my ring finger where I did three to even it. In my previous post I forgot to say that the swatches are without a top coat and that they have a really nice shine on their own.

Další sladká barvička. Oficiální popis je miminkovská růžová, já ho vidím trošku teplejší, spíš s nádechem do meruňkova. Nanášel se malinko nerovnoměrněji než Gumdrop, který jsem vám ukazovala včera. Pokud jste dostatečně šikovní, stačí dvě vrstvy. Na fotce mám dvě vrstvy na všech nehtíkách kromě prsteníčku, který má tři. V předchozím příspěvku jsem úplně zapomněla napsat, že tyhle láčky mají krásný lesk samy o sobě, žádný nadlak jsem nepoužila.


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!