Searching...

Best Blog Award :)

I recieved this award from these lovely ladies: Nicole, laquermanic, serena_nuvola and the chain nail. I hope I didn´t miss anything, I am so back with my blog reading. I am leaving for vacation in two days and there is so much packing to do! :)

These are the rules of this tag:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog, with the name of the person who has given you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Because I am so late, I am sure everybody has already done this. I would love to nominate all of the blogs on my blog roll. You are all awesome and I love to read all of you. To keep it simple, I will just tag some girls from my country. Be sure to look at their blogs:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!