Searching...

Coming Up: ManGlaze week!

If you are starting to get bored with all those happy and bright spring colors I have something really cool for you! ManGlaze polishes! I got three of their products for review and the next week will be all matte with ManGlaze. I hope you will have fun with them.  Before I post my swatches have a peep at their web. I just love their descriptions and the bottles. Perfection!!!

Jestli už vás nebaví všechny ty veselé jarní barvičky, mám pro vás něco úplně jiného! ManGlaze laky! Mám možnost pro vás zhodnotit tři jejich výrobky a tak přístí týden bude ve znamení matných laků s ManGlaze. Doufám, že si to užijete. Než sem hodím nějaké ty fotky, můžete si zatím projít jejich stránky. Jejich popisy a obaly lahviček jsou k sežrání. Dokonalost!!!

ManGlaze Polishes are CRUELTY-FREE and Big 3 Toxin FREE (No Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde or Toluene)

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!