Searching...

Essie Love, Beverly Hills xx

I already wrote it...I am on a red wave now. It started two months ago and now red is the color I am wearing most of the time. I love reds! Today I want to show you another of my favourites. Essie Love, Beverly Hills xx has that perfect golden flash and looks amazing on the nails. Look at the golden shimmer on the close up. Beautiful! This was two coats.


A while ago, I asked you, my readers if you could help me find a red to match with my Pilgrim charm. Most of you suggested Essie Love, Beverly Hills xx. Kellie was so kind to send the polish to me. Isn´t she the sweetest thing? :) I promised to post pictures, so here it is. It is not the same but very close. The charm has more gold in it. Still, I love this polish. Thank you Kellie! You rock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!