Searching...

Zoya Flame Collection Winter 2010 - Swatches & Review

Today I want to show you the new collection from Zoya. It is called Flame and brings us six amazing polishes. Zoya is a brand which is hard for me to get but all the polishes I have from them are great, so I am always excited about new collections. I knew I would like this one since I saw the first promo pictures. But before I tell you my opinion on the whole collection, have a look at them one by one.


The swatches are all without a base or top coat and are in natural daylight (no sun or lightbox).

TIFFANY
This is a very pretty golden peach. I love the finish on all of these. It looks like glitter but is not, it is better to describe them as sparkle. This is two coats.

GLORIA
Gloria is a warm pink, again with gold :) It was opaque in three coats.

CRYSTAL
Crystal is a lighter blue with golden flecks. Look at the detail picture how beautiful it is! This was three coats.

LISA
I am wearing Lisa as a full mani right now and I love it. It a super bright red and it will be perfect for the Holidays! Love the sparkle finish. This was two coats.

SARAH
The second red in this collection, it is darker than Lisa and has a bit more pink. I love it too. It was the first polish I tried as a full mani and got so many compliments on it. Two coats.

VALERIE
Yes, a purple! And what a beautiful one. This is nearly a one coater but two are better. I love the way it shines, just look at the colors in the bottle.

So this is it. The Zoya Flame Collection for winter 2010. I think that it is obvious from what I already wrote that I love the collection. When I look at it I think of all those christmas parties. If you choose any of these polishes you will shine! For me the winners are the reds, they are amazing and I already got a lot of compliments wearing them. And of course when there is a purple in a collection I am happy as can be. I love the finish these have. They look like glitters but the removal is without any problems. The coverage on these is also very good as most of them are two coaters. For me these are unique, I didn´t find any polishes that would be close to them in my collection so there will be no comparison posts with these.
You can order these already from Zoya.

Zoya Nail Polish colors are free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and Camphor. 

I will be posting a video of these soon. I think it will be helpful. You will love them even more :) (edit: the video is here)
As always, I am curious to know what you think. Which colors will you get?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!