Searching...

Zoya Intimate Collection Spring 2011 - Swatches and Review

Today I have for you another beautiful spring collection. Waiting for this one was neverending for me as I was really looking forwrard to it. The new spring collection from Zoya is called Intimate and consists of six shades.

What Zoya says: "Temptations, whispers, dreams, secrets, illusions, liaisons, trysts... lingerie... kisses.Zoya Nail Polish presents six new, elegant, full coverage yet revealing, metallics and creams for Spring 2011 to rendezvous with."

The swatches are all without a base or top coat and are in natural daylight (no sun or lightbox).

DOVE
The name of this shade says everything. It is a dove grey creme. Looks like greys are very popular this spring and I promise to make a comparison for you. This was two coats.

MARLEY
Oh Marley, I love you! One of my favourites from the collection. It looks almost like a creme but it has very subtle shimmer. I like that a lot! The color is a very light lavender, not too blue not too pink. I loved the way it looked on my nails, very sweet and elegant. Two coats.

CAITLIN
The second creme of the collection and maybe my least favourite. Doesn´t look like a very spring color to me. On the other hand I found the application absolutely flawless and it was opaque in two coats.

DANNII
Dannii had to be mine from the first moment I saw this collection. You know I love purple in all forms and I had nothing like this in my collection of purples. In reality it was just as perfect as I hoped. Two coats again and for me a must have.

JULES
A golden champagne. Looks very elegant. Has the same finish as Dannii. And again perfect in just two coats.

GEMMA
For a lot of people the most popular shade of the collection. Well, not for me but I must say that this shade really is unique. I like the blue shimmer it has. Two coats.
I like this collection, in fact I like it a lot. It has different finishes to choose from and there is a nice range of colors. From very light to Gemma which is really unique. My favourites are Marley and Dannii, I am always happy when a collection has a good purple.
What are your thoughts about the Intimate collection? It is already available so let me know which colors you got.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!