Searching...

Illamasqua Gamma - Exclusive Swatches and Review

As promised I have swatches of Illamasqua Gamma. This shade is part of the Spring/Summer 2011 Toxic Nature Collection and will be released in mid March. I have the opportunity to show it to you today which is really exciting. So let´s have a look at the swatches and pictures.


First I have to say that I found the color impossible to capture. I think I made at least three hundred pictures and only about ten were color accurate :) The color is a very bright orange. Not too red not too yellow, just a perfect vibrant orange. It is a creme and I loved the formula. The polish applies like a dream (what else to expect from Illamasqua), there were no streaks. The coverage is also very good, you only need two coats.

As you can see from my swatches the polish is really very bright. I am wearing it as a full mani now and it makes you smile whenever you look at your nails. I can imagine that it will be a great pedi color for summer too.


My overall thoughts? I can still remember how I didn´t like colors like this about two years ago. Well time changes my taste and I love Gamma. Makes me even more curious about what is to come from Illamasqua. I am so curious about that purple lipstick (edit: it is Intense Lipgloss in 'Fierce')! What about you? Do you like Gamma? Let me know in the comments, I love to read your thoughts.
As I said, Illamasqua Gamma will be available in mid March. If you can´t wait to get your hands on this beauty, try your luck in the AllYouDesire & Illamasqua Competition. Hurry, because it ends tomorrow!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!