Searching...

Misa 9 - 5 Collection Spring 2011 - Swatches and Review

I am so happy I can show you the new Misa collection for spring 2011 called 9 - 5. Not everybody has the luck that they can wear bright colors, neons or glitters to work. This collection is exactly for them. Six shades that are office appropriate.


The swatches are all without a base or top coat and are in natural daylight (no sun or lightbox).



PAY DAYS ARE HAPPY DAYS
Light taupe creme. Typical Misa formula, I had no problems with this one. Two coats.

COFFEE PICK ME UP
Purple beige creme. I love these colors. Looks like I will have to make a comparison with other polishes I have. Two coats.

PAINT MY NAILS @ WORK
This one was a bit thicker that the others, so I had some problems with the application. Next time I will do thinner coats and it should be fine. Two coats.

BLUSH HOUR
A very very light cool toned pink. Not a very unique color but I like it. I am looking for a new job and I think I will reach for this often :) Two coats again.

WORKING HARD OR HARDLY WORKING
I love the name of this one :) It is a grey creme with a hint of blue. Again I think this one is on my comparison list. I like greys like this. Two coats.

OFFICE POLISH-TICS
Last is my favourite of the collection. Not because it is much darker than the rest but because of the color. I think I don´t have anythink like this. The formula on this one was perfect. If you were to get just one polish from the whole collection, I suggest you get this one. Two coats.

If your boss doesn´t let you wear bright polishes I am sure you will love this collection. It is not super unique but I still like it. The formula was a bit thicker but it wasn´t a problem application wise. My favourite of the collection was Office Polish-tics but as I said, I am looking for a new job so these will come handy.
Now what do you think about the collection after seeing these swatches? And what polish do you wear to work? Can´t wait to read your comments :)

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!