Searching...

Sally Hansen Moisturizing Polish Remover


I wanted to show you the nail polish remover that I have been using lately. I am already on my fourth bottle and I will keep on using it. I like it for five simple reasons:
  1. It is cheap
  2. I can buy it in my local drugstore
  3. It doesn´t have that nail polish remover smell
  4. It doesn´t dry my cuticles
  5. It removes polish well
I also took a picture of the ingredients. Yes it does contain acetone but that is what I was going for. With all the swatching I have to do I need something effective. And although it does contain acetone it does not dry my cuticles which is a big plus. I am sure you don´t want to see ugly cuticles on my macro pictures. 


I am not saying this is the best nail polish remover out there. But we have  limited possibilities of what nail polish remover to buy in my country. If I would be a normal nail polish user I would maybe go for something more expensive but I use tons of nail polish remover and don´t print money, so this is my choice and I am really happy with it.
Still I would love to know what nail polish remover works the best for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!