Searching...

Color Club Foiled 2011 Collection - Swatches and Review

The latest collection from Color Club I have for you is the Foiled Collection. Sorry for such a brief post, I have very little time but wanted to show you the collection. I think the pictures speak for themselves. If you have any questions write them in the comments. Here are the six shiny polishes:

PERFECT MOL-TEN
Light green foil. Two coats.

ANTIQUATED
This is pretty...kind of work-safe but not boring. I did two coats.

COLD METAL
This is my favourite of the collection. I have it on as a full mani as I am typing this text. It was surprisingly close to other blues in my collection. I showed you in this comparison. The good thing about Cold Metal is that it does not stain and covers in one coat! Perfectness.

HOT LIKE LAVA
My second favourite. Not very much like lava but still very pretty. One coat here again. I love such polishes!

FOIL ME ONCE
A lighter pink. This was two coats.

LUMIN-ICECENT
This is so icy, looks very cold and I am sure it will be a great polish for winter. Two coats.

That was the Foiled Collection from Color Club. All the polishes applied very easily, had very good coverage and formula. I am very happy that Color Club made Cold metal, it is one of my favourite blues. 
What do you think about the collection? I can´t wait to hear your thoughts!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!