Searching...

Misa Hip To My Jive Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

Ok, so Blogger just ate all my text to this post so I will make it really short, because I don´t have the patience to write it again. Here is the fall collection from Misa called Hip To My Jive:

Misa says: "Misa Cosmetics’ fall collection, Hip to My Jive, will have you flipping out over shades that hearken back to the decade of old-school cool while ensuring that your nails remain of-the-moment. The ’50s brought us TV dinners, cruising in chrome-accented automobiles, and poodle skirts at the malt shop, but now they bring forth six retro-inspired hues that’ll knock your socks off!

PEACHY KEEN
More beige than peach but still a nice work safe colour. Subtle shimmer. Two coats.

POP THE CLUTCH
A bit thicker that is why my swatch looks messy. Two coats.

GO FOR PINKS
Nice innocent pink creme. Two coats. 

GOT IT MADE IN THE SHADE
My least favourite but you know I don´t like greens much. Two coats. 

BOP TILL YOU DROP
A coral with very small golden flecks. Two coats.

CATCH A FLICK
My favourite. There is never enough of mints! Two coats.

Overall the collection had great formula, didn´t have any major problems. However I am not super excited about the colours in the collection. They are not ugly, not at all but just not very special for me. That is just my personal taste, I know about a lot of girls who love exactly these kind of colours (my mother is one of them). I still have more to show you from Misa, so stay tuned!
What do you think about the collection?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!