Searching...

Illamasqua Eurydice Lipstick - Swatches and Review


I am sure many of you already know that recently Illamasqua added new products to their Human Fundamentalism Collection. There was one product that immediately had my attention. The super bright lipstick in Eurydice. So I am really excited that I can show you the lipstick on my lips today. You know I am a big fan of Illamasqua lipsticks. I said it before and I will say it again...I actually really like the slightly dryer formula of their lipsticks. They work great with my lips and last for hours. Eurydice is no exception and it is a perfect summer shade! Not so neon looking as on the above picture. I think that the swacthed pictures are colour accurate. Illamasqua describes the shade as a bright fuchsia pink. The lipstick has a matt finish:


I don´t swatch lipsticks very often but when I do I always get comments wondering how the lipstick would look with a gloss on. So below I am showing you Illamasqua Eurydice with Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Briliant on top. I love the way this looked. Even better than on the picture.


I must say that I strated loving bright lipsticks lately and Illamasqua Erydice is exactly what I was looking for. I am blond and it looks great, brightens up your whole face. If you don´t mind the slightly dryer formula and you don´t have problems with dry lips I think you should definitely give this one a try!

You can purchase Illamasqua Lipstick in Eurydice here

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!