Searching...

Nicole By OPI Wel-Kim To My World Collection Spring 2012 - Swatches and Review

Hello my dear readers. I have another spring collection to show you...this time from Nicole By OPI. This collection continues with nail polishes inspired by Kim Kardashian. I already showed you the previous colours on my blog. I still remember how much surprised I was by the first set of polishes. In a good way, the colours looked much better on the nails than in the bottle and I loved their formula. So I was very curious about these six new shades.

“These six new lacquers really showcase Kim’s flirty, feminine side,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “Kim often wears pink, white and other softer-toned shades; these colors are great for creating a classic, elegant look that works day or night.”

So let´s have a look at them:

NOTHING KIM-PARES TO BLUE
I really like this light blue. Perfect for a spring mani. Three coats.

OTHERS PALE BY KIM-PARISON
Milky white with a tiny hint of pink. I got even coverage with the third coat.

UP & KIM-ING PINK
Candy pink, such a classic. Every girl should have one. This was two coats.

KIM KONFIDENTIAL
This is described as honey beige. I think it just does not work with my skintone :( It is too warm for me. Two coats.

HERE KIM´S THE SUN
This is a glitter top coats so I used one coat on top of the previous four polishes. 

LIGHTS, KIM-ERA, ACTION!
Now this is my favourite polish from the whole collection. Just look at the way it changes the polishes. I love this! I used one coat.

Overall I really like the colour choice. As a whole the collection looks compact. I like that we have two different top coats with which you can play around for different looks. What i don´t like is that some of these needed three coats for full coverage and of course I would be more happy if the beige looked better with my skin tone. 
Which one do you like? Let me know...

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!