Searching...

Color Club Diamonds Collection from the Untamed Luxury 2010 - Swatches and Review

Today I want to show you, my dear readers the second part of the Untamed Luxury Collection. It is called the Diamonds. If you missed the first, the Indulgence, have a look here. These seven polishes are really pretty and I have found some of my favourites between them. So let´s have a look at the one by one.


The swatches are all without a base or top coat and are in natural daylight (no sun or lightbox).
 
DE-LUXE-CIOUS
I hate to say this, as I love Color Club and their formula, but this was a big mistake. At least for me. This polish is thick and so hard to apply. Sorry :( Three coats.

MS. HAUTIE
On the other side this polish is great! I love it. It is a grey with some glitter and I love the purple it has in it. This is two coats and applied like a dream.

RED VELVET
Red glitter in a black base. Not unique as we have seen these before (China Glaze, Eyeko...) but still pretty. Two coats.

UNTAMED LUXURY
I was so much looking forward to this polish from the time I saw the first promoc pictures and it didn´t fail. A bright turquoise glitter, the base color is the same as the glitter. I have three coats and there is still some VNL. Can´t wait to use this polish for layering.

RESORT TO RED
Again, love this. I said it before, I am starting to love reds more and more and this is a very pretty bright medium red.

SNAKESKIN
Ok, you just have to look at the picture and admitt that it is just gorgeous! One of the best polishes from the whole Untamed Luxury Collection. Two coats.

COVERED IN DIAMONDS
This is a super cool flakie top coat. I love the effect it does on polishes. The only problem that I have with it, is that the base is a bit thick. Today I am showing it to you only on Snakeskin but I plan on doing other posts with it. If you want to see this polish layered on anything specific, just let me know :)

The second part of the Untamed Luxury Colection is also very pretty. The only polish that I really didn´t like was the first one. Maybe the problem was in my application, I really didn´t know what went wrong. The other polishes are winners for me and I will be wearing them for sure this fall!
What about you? Which ones did you get or want to have? Loet me know :)

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!