Searching...

Illamasqua Viridian Comparison

I am so glad you loved my swatches of Illamasqua Viridian from the Art Of Darkness Collection. In my review I promised to show you a comparison with this polish and in the comments many of you asked for it too. So here we go. I copmared it with three polishes that were the closest from what I own. I personally thought that the closest will be Color Club Rule Breaker (RB) but it is much lighter on the nail. The other two polishes that I used for my comparison are OPI Cuckoo For This Color (CFTC) and China Glaze Emereld Fitzgerald (EF). If you missed my comparison of the last two, you can have a look here. All of the polishes used in this comparison are two coats. So what do you think of Viridian after seeing this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!