Searching...

Essie Fall Into Fashion Collection 2010 - Swatches and Review

Hi everyone! Today I have for you a very exciting collection for this fall from Essie. I liked a lot of polishes from the last few collections and it is nice that this brand can do some very interesting shades apart from the traditional pinks and reds. This collection only proves it. The Fall Into Fashion Collection (my post with the official promo pictures is here) consists of six shades and I think you will love it. The good part is that all the shades look much better on the nail than in the bottle which is always good to hear :) So let´s have a look and the shades one by one:

The swatches are all without a base or top coat and are in natural daylight (no sun or lightbox).

You can have a look at my video swatches of this collection here.

IN STICHES
Exactly what I have been talking about with the bottle :) This looks much better on the nails. It is a rosy pink, gives the feeling of something conservative.I used three coats and the application was flawless.

LIMITED ADDICTION
A sexy coll toned red. Really very pretty. This is the only three coater in the collection. On the picture you can still see VNL but IRL it wasn´t noticeable. Be careful when removing this polish, it can stain your cuticles a bit. I recommend sweeping the cotton pad one way, away from the cuticles.


SEW PSYCHED
Wow, what a pretty color! I like the subtle shimmer it has. I think this is the most popular shade from the whole collection. I read that it is a dupe of RBL Diddy Mow but I don´t have that one to compare. Two coats.

MERINO COOL
Is my personal favourite color from this collection. I love colors like this for fall! It is absolutely beautiful. Two coats. Perfectness!

VELVET VOYEUR
A dark purple vampy creme. Very popular this fall. We have seen OPI and Color Club do colors like this and of course I will have a comparison for you soon :) This was two coats.

LITTLE BROWN DRESS
A very dark brown creme, almost black. I love this shade! Looks darker that in the bottle. Reminds me of coffee :) Two coats.

As I said, I am really happy that Essie came with such interesting colors. I love their fall collections. The last years was also very pretty. The formula on these was good, nearly all of them are two coaters. These are already available so you can go and buy the ones that you like. Let me know which ones are you going to get and what you think about this collection :)

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!