Searching...

OPI Germany Collection Fall 2012 - Swatches and Review

Today I want to show you my swatches of the OPI Germany Collection. I know you have seen these a million times but I still wanted to post them. This collection is awesome and deserves it! My swatches are in natural indoor light so that I show them to you as accurate as possible.

OPI says: "OPI embraces runway trends with the Germany Collection for Fall/Winter 2012. Drawing inspiration from Berlin, an exciting new fashion hub that blends classic looks with the avant-garde, the collection’s twelve shades offer a mixture of vibrant color, urban-chic neutrals, and reds in variations from light to dark."

DON´T PRETZEL MY BUTTONS

MY VERY FIRST KNOCKWURST

BERLIN THERE DONE THAT

DON´T TALK BACH TO ME

NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! OK FINE!

UNFOR-GRETA-BLY BLUE

EVERY MONTH IS OKTOBERFEST

SUZI & THE 7 DUSSELDORFS

DEUTSCH YOU WANT ME BABY?

DANKE-SHINY RED

GERMAN-ICURE BY OPI

SCHNAPPS OUT OF IT!

There is not much I can say about this collection. I have already said the most important thing - it is amazing! I can´t complain much about anything. I love the colours, the formula, the coverage. I was thinking about my favourites and I would have to name at least half of this collection :)

I am sure you have many of these at home already, let me know which ones and how are you satisfied with them!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!