Searching...

Zoya Mod Mattes Collection Summer 2011 - Swatches and Review

I have one little cute collection for you. The Zoya Mod Mattes! Matte for summer? I think it is a great idea and Zoya created some great polishes here, have a look at them:

LOLLY
Lolly is a bright barbie pink. The formula was great. You have enough time to apply the polish before it dries. This is two coats.

MITZI
You will for sure get noticed when you wear Mitzi! It is a great summer color. I did three coats here. Two could be ok, but I had to hide some imperfections in application. I like the finish.

PHOEBE
Love! This polish is amazing. When I did the swatches I made this into a whole mani. I love it and I am staring at my nails all day. Such a fun bright shimmer. This was three coats. I can´t say anything bad about Phoebe, it is my new summer love.

So what do you think? I think that this is a very nice cute little collection. Of course I would like Zoya to make more of these, they do the mattes perfect. I plan on playing with my top coat and creating some fun looks with these.
Did you get any of these? If not I think you should get at least one, they are so much fun!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!