Searching...

Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore and Dolce Pink - Swatches and Review

I have a quick makeup post for you today. Milani is a brand new to me but I always wanted to try some of their products. When I got the chance to try out their new Baked Blushes I couldn't refuse. I got two shades to show you: Berry Amore and Dolce Pink. There are nine shades, so you have a lot to choose from. Lets have a closer look at them:


Above is the packaging (Dolce Pink). These come in golden plastic pots that are sealed when being sold. I think the packaging is the only thing that I don´t like about these. It looks cheap. Under the blush is a small compartment for the small brush and a mirror. I used my classic big blush brush for these, don´t like the brush they come with but it could be great for travel.
Below are the blushes swatched on my pale skin. I used a lot of the product, they are very nicely pigmented and you can build up the color as you like.


BERRY AMORE
Is a berry shade with gold. This will look great once I tan a bit on the face. As I said, you can build up the color as you like.

DOLCE PINK
I love this shade. It reminds me of one of my MAC blushes and I don´t see a difference in the quality. It gives you a beautiful glow, has very fine shimmer. It looks very shimmery in the pan, but ok on the cheeks, you don´t have to worry.

I have these at home for about two weeks now and I am using them every single day. When I got the chance to review them I didn't know what to expect and was a bit scared. Now I can say it: I love them and I will buy one or two other shades. I was surprised about the quality of these, I compared them with MAC and they are just as good. The only minus for me is the packaging but with this price ( they cost $7.99) I have no problem with it :)
Do you have these? Tell me which are your favourite shades and inspire me on my hunt for more Milani Baked Blushes!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!