Searching...

Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder - Swatches and Review

Every spring I get all crazy about bronzers. I want to buy all the new beautiful bronzers that different brands make every year. Mostly I resist and buy only one or two and stay with my favourites from the past years. Today I want to show you what I bought this year, although this product is not new. I wanted Too Faced Pink Leopard for a long time. I love the fact that you have a pink in your bronzer. Here is a big picture, so you get the idea of how it looks:


I think this powder is great especially for spring and beginning of summer when you are not tanned very much and can not use darker shades. Or it is great for fair complexions all year round. In fact I think it is more of a bronzed highlighter than a bronzer. It blends very easily as you can see below. It looks perfect. It does not make you orange or muddy. As you can see, it has shimmer but very fine. I like that but be careful not to put too much of the product.


And because I am a nail polish addict and this blog is about nail polish I searched through my collection to find some nail polishes that you could wear with this. I love matching my nail polish with eyeshadow or lipstick or handbag, why not try it with a bronzer? :) This is also a nice way to remember some older polishes.

From left: Essence Just in case, Color Club Love Em, Leave Em, Orly Rage, Nfu Oh 63 and Illamasqua Loella.


Would love to hear your thoughts about this :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!