Searching...

Zoya Summertime Collection Summer 2011 - Swatches and Review

The weather is so nice outside and I am sooo lazy to sit at the computer and edit pictures and write on the blog. Don´t give up on me. I will try to do better. Still there are some nice summer collections I want to show you and the Zoya Summertime Collection is one of them. There are six cremes and here they are one by one:

SOOKI
A bright warm red creme. Nothing unique in terms of color but the formula was great, application flawless and great coverage already in one coat. Two are better if you want it fully opaque.

TAMSEN
Every collection has a color that I like the least and in this collection it is Tamsen. These brownish reds never looked great on me. Two coats.

KIEKO
The first of the two beautiful purples. This is a red purple and again, flawless! Two coats here.

AREEJ
Areej is a sweet a bit muted pink. It nearly covers in one coat (on the picture).

MIRA
I love Mira. Again, we have seen this color before but the application was great and I enjoyed working with it. Great purple creme. Two coats.

BREEZI
A medium blue a bit on the teal side. I like this one two, again two coats.

As I already said, the colors in this collection are nothing super unique. But I don´t think you should just skip this collection. All the polishes have a great formula, they apply flawlessly and have really great coverage. If you have short nails, you could go with just one coat on most of them. My favourites are Kieko and Mira...great cremes, I plan to play with some top coats on these two.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!