Searching...

Flormar U08

I went shopping with my sister the other day and we found a big stand with Flormar polishes. I have to say that I don´t like this brand much. Don´t ask me why :) I know I don´t like the bottles, the white cap is ugly and I also don´t like that the polishes don´t have names, just numbers. Why is it so hard to come up with a name? So although I don´t like the brand I had to have this polish! I think you will agree with me if you look at the pictures :) A beautiful dark blue, looks like the night sky. I love it. There is also a hint of purple in it, you can see it in certain angles. I used two coats for the pictures. What do you think?


I also wanted to show you this Flormar polish compared with Orly Lunar Eclipse. Oh my, I didn't make a comparison for ages!


I used two coats on both but as you can see. Orly would be better with three. These are not dupes, but they are close. If you can´t get your hands on Orly, I think the Flormar is great (maybe even better)!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!