Searching...

Smashbox Soft Lights in Tint, Prism and Baked Stardust - Swatches and Review


I have three more Smashbox products to show you. If you missed my posted on the Lip Enhancing Gloss have a look here, I wear them all the time these days :)
I am sure you heard about Smashbox and their Soft Lights. I love them. I already bought about ten of them, two I used all up. My favourite of all time was Smashbox Blushing Pink, about which I wrote a long time ago here. I was kindly sent three shades to try out, so here they are:

TINT
Tint is a soft peach beige with a very light golden glow and I think you cant go wrong with this shade. It gives you a nice healthy look. For me a great product for winter/spring but I will not be using it in summer because it is almost invisible on my tanned face. It is very fine and soft.

PRISM
Prism is something in between a blush and a pink highlighter. It is very soft if you look on the swatches below.

BAKED STARDUST
This is a great product. I love the Fusion Soft Lights. This one has five colors - from bronze to almost white. The shade that is created when mixing them together is a very light bronze. This is a great product for fair skin tones. It gives you a nice glow and you don´t have to be scared you will look too brown. It looks very natural on.

And here are swatches on my arm:


I love the Soft Lights I have at home and I love these too. These are 10g each! That is a lot of product and they will last forever. I also like the packaging. I really recommend these or any other Soft Lights. There are a lot of shades to choose from and I am sure you will love them, just as I do.
If you have a favourite Smashbox Soft Light let me know which one!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!