Searching...

Zoya Sunshine Collection Summer 2011 - Swatches and Review

Sunshine is the name of the second Zoya collection for this summer. The polishes really do shine! I think they are great for summer and the collection surprised me. I liked it more than I thought I would and I found an unexpected new love here :) Read on to see the whole collection:

REVA
Reva is a rich berry with golden sparkle. It is very well pigmented and had great formula. Only two coats and it is fully opaque.

KIMMY
The shade is a orange red. It is like fire! Normally I am not a very big fan of orange polishes but lately I like to wear them. Kimmy will be soon my full mani and I can´t wait :) Two coats on the pictures.

APPLE
If I was to wear a green in summer, I think I would wear Zoya Apple. The sparkle makes it more wearable for me than green cremes. This time I needed three coats.

TANZY
When you wear Tanzy you will for sure get noticed! Golden orange that is full of sparkle. Three coats.

RICA
And here is my big love of the collection. I already showed it to you. It is my full mani for this weekend and I already got a lot of compliments. I had a neon pink on my toes and I added a coat of Rica. Guess what? It looked amazing! I think that all the polishes from this collection could be fun even for layering. Rica needs three coats but they are so worth it!

FAYE
The last polish is Faye which turned out to be my second favourite. I am sure I don´t have a color like this and I like the amount of golden sparkle it has!

I had this collection at home for two weeks before I swatched it! How stupid of me. I didn't know how much I was missing. For me it is definitely the better of the two summer collections from Zoya. The polishes look much better on the nail than they do in the bottle which is always nice.
I never had problems with the formula on Zoya polishes and this is no exception. The application was flawless. I think the polishes dried a little slower than I am used to with Zoya but nothing major. Overall I am very nicely surprised by the collection and I am sorry for underestimating it.
What about you? Which ones do you like?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!