Searching...

OPI Blue Shatter

I know some of you are bored by all the shatters and crackles but I think that these blue ones from OPI are absolutely amazing! I showed you Turquoise Shatter a few days ago and today it is time for Blue Shatter. It is a beautiful cobalt blue. I fell in love with it :) On the pictures I layered it over Orly Lunar Eclipse. They make a great combination. I also want to try it with a neon purple. Cant´t wait to try the third one. So far these blue shatters are my favourite of all the crackling polishes I tried. They are very easy to work with. Love them!
P.S. if you missed my tips and tricks post on the shatter polishes, have a look here.


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!