Searching...

OPI Serena Williams Glam Slam! France Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

Today a quick post about another set from the Serena Williams range :) This one has two polishes. Here they are:


RALLY PRETTY PINK
A super shiny plum with tons of gold sparkle. It is very close to Zoya Faye. I can make a comparison if you wish to see them side by side :) On the picture are three coats.

RED SHATTER
Red Shatter was easy to work with and I think that it cracks really nice. However I am not wowed by the combination of these two. They look pretty but I can think of better combinations. Can´t wait to try Red Shatter over some different colors.

As I said as a combination nothing super special for me but on their own these polishes are pretty. Still I think that some of the previous Glam Slam collections were better :) I still love Grape...Set...Match which is an amazing purple with a lot of depth! Tell me how you feel about this set :) can´t wait to read your thoughts!
* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!