Searching...

Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara Review


I have this mascara for about three months now, so I thought I could share my thoughts with you. Starting with the packaging. The Eyeko Big Eyes Masraca comes in a silver tube, so that you can squeeze the product. Good idea but still I just like the classic mascara packaging more. The brush is also different to what I am used to. It is a spiral. Here is a detail:


Now here are my pictures. I just have to warn you. You have to work carefully with this mascara as the brush tends to pick way more of the product than needed. You can very easily end up with huge clumps and spider lashes. Especially when the mascara is new, I recommend to wipe of the brush a bit before you apply the mascara. Here is what it looks like on my lashes:

NO MASCARA

ONE COAT

 TWO COATS

My pictures are without any changes. This is the way the mascara applies. As you can see it adds mostly volume and some length. No matter how hard you will try this mascara is not for a natural look. But if you are looking for big lashes I think you should give it a try. I think it does make very nice lashes but you have to be careful not to use too much product and a lash comb will be useful too. This mascara is easy to remove with warm water and then finish up with a eye makeup remover.
I don´t think this mascara is for everyone but I like to use it for my party makeup when I want some volume on my lashes. However looks like it was discontinued as I didn't find it on the official Eyeko website. Looks like they have three new mascaras.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!