Searching...

CND Pink Wishes Effects - three different ways

I got a lot of requests from you, my lovely readers, lately. I just wanted to let you know that I am working on them, so please be patient with me :) You also wanted to see the new CND effect (my swatches of the whole set here) on darker colours. For this post I chose a simple black creme to show you how the Pink Wishes Effects looks. I used just one coat here. As you can see it looks more purple than pink. It is quite similar to the Violet Shimmer Effect.


I wanted to play with this a bit more so I reached for my Konad...which I haven´t used for ages! My favourite plate M63 is used here. I loved the way this looked. It doesn't scream I stamped my nails but is very pretty.


And instead of putting a classic glossy top coat on top, I reached for a mattifying top coat from ManGlaze called Matte-Astrophe. This is my favourite of all these three looks. I love it and I am wearing it as a full mani now :)


So what do you think of Pink Wishes over black? Do you like it or is it better as a very subtle shimmer on a light pink creme?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!