Searching...

Illamasqua Morale Blush from the Theatre of Nameless Collection - Swatches and Review


Morale was a love at first sight for me. This is my first Illamasqua Blush and only makes me ask myself why haven´t I tried their blushes before? The packaging is larger than I am used to. I like all Illamasqua packaging, this one is no exception. The blush is 4.5g, which will last forever. Morale and Ambition are the first two shimmer finish blushes. Let´s have a closer look at Morale:


The colour is described as a rosed flush. The shimmer is very fine and I can see some gold in the pan:


Now the best thing about the blush is how easy it is to use. It is very well pigmented so you need just a very small amount. It blends well and stays all day long. I haven´t been wearing anything else for the last week! It really depends on you how much you use and what look you want to achieve. Just have a look at these swatches:


I love pink blushes and honestly this is one of the best I tried. Now I just have to figure out which other Illamasqua blushes to try. Any ideas? What are your favourites?
Illamasqua blushes retail £16.50 and are available here.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!