Searching...

Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle

If you love glitters I am sure your collection has at least one polish from Deborah Lippmann. This brand makes some of the most gorgeous glitter polishes I have ever tried. Razzle Dazzle is no exception. You just see it in the bottle and you are in love. It has a dark purple jelly base and is opaque in 2 - 3 coats. I already had this polish on and I got a lot of compliments. It is really very pretty. Do you like this one?

P.S. I have it written on my blog but looks like some people can´t read: If you want to use any of the content from this blog, ask me first. I don´t place watermarks on my pictures but that doesn´t mean I don´t care!


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!