Searching...

Taupe Comparison

First post in the new year. I hope you all had a great time with me in 2010 and that you will continue reading in 2011. A while ago I was asked by my friend Tereza to make a taupe comparison. She even borrowed me some of her polishes so that I could show you some really nice taupe colors. So here is what I am comparing:

Essie Chinchilly (C)
SpaRitual Living In The Moment (LITM)
Barielle Belly Dance (BD)
Essie Merino Cool (MC)
Sephora By OPI Metro Chic (MeC)
Eyeko Posh Polish (P)
Color Club Positively Posh (PP)


I am showing you the colors on a nail wheel and on my nails so that you can get an idea of what the colors look like and what are the differences. I really tried hard to make them as accurate as possible but the light was not very good. Still I hope you find this post helpful :)


Which one do you like best? I am not a very taupe person but I really like Belly Dance because of the shimmer it has. All the others are creme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!