Searching...

Deborah Lippmann Glitter In The Air


We all know Deborah Lippmann makes great glitter polishes and she is prooving it even in her newest collection for spring 2011. Glitter In The Air is a very sheer light blue based glitter. If you want to get the bottle color I think you would have to do at least four or five coats. To make it easier I applied a light blue base:


Then I applied two coats of Glitter In The Air. The glitter particles are of different sizes and are in baby blue and pink color. You have to be a bit careful with the application, so that you pick the right abount of glitter on the brush. Now isn´t this the cutest thing ever? I loved the look! I want to try this polish over different bases, next will be a light pink. So what do you think? I am honestly in love.


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!