Searching...

Finger Paints Palette Of Petals Spring 2011 Collection - Swatches and Review

Finger Paints...a brand that is not available in Europe and it is a shame. They have cute bottles, nice formula and some really pretty shades. Today I want to show you their newest collection called Palette Of Petals. It is obvious from the name where they took the inspiration. It might not be very original but I don´t care, I found some really cute colors here:

The swatches are all without a base or top coat and are in natural daylight (no sun or lightbox).

HEAVENLY HYDRANGEAS
Color described as Rose by Finger Paints. It is a creme as all the collection except one. This was two coats.

CHRYSANTHE-MUM´S THE WORD
Happy lime color, not too bright it is a nice creme pastel. This looks so much like spring! I love the color. It would be a great base for some nail art with flowers. Two coats.

AREN´T YOU GLAD-IOLOUS
Perfectness in a bottle. This is one coat! This polish is an amazing lavender creme and I already wore it as a full mani, I am so happy to have this polish in my collection. Will make a comparison to similar colors.

DID YOU AST-HER OUT?
I think this was my least favourite shade although I also like it. On the picture are two coats but three may have been better.

DAHLIA MY NUMBER
The only shimmer in the collection is this orange. It is very pretty, applied very well and needs just two coats for full coverage. If you are looking for a nice shimmer orange be sure to try this.

CARNATIONS CREATION
Another beauty that I have already had as a full mani. I am so happy with this collection and this polish is no exception. Two coats.

For me this is the most spring looking collection I have tried so far. The colors might not be super unique but as a set they are perfect. I already wore some of these which is always a sign that I really like the collection (lately it is hard for me to pick a polish). The only thing that is a negative is that Finger Paints is not available in Europe, I hope that changes soon, this brand has a lot to offer! I am really glad I got the chance to try these out.
I hope I helped my US readers with their shopping but I would also love to hear what everyone else thinks about this collection :)

 
* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!