Searching...

Illamasqua Stagnate from the Toxic Nature Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

Last polish from the new Illamasqua collection I have for you. It took me so long because I found it impossible to take pictures of, I don´t know why. It is a chocolate creamy color described as grey mauve. I have to say that this is the only polish from the Toxic Nature collection that I don´t like very much. I think it doesn´t go well with my skintone :( I also compared it to other colors that you might think are similar (like China Glaze Below Deck and others) but they are much different, they have more purple in them, Stagnate is more brown. For those of you who like this color, you will love to hear, that the polish has a nice formula and covers in two coats. What do you think of Stagnate?


Illamasqua Stagnate will be available soon here for £13.50.


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!