Searching...

Illamasqua Atomic Lipstick from the Toxic Nature Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

Those of you who follow me on facebook (if you don´t and would like, click here) already know that I got a sweet package from Illamasqua. It contained three nail polishes and one lipstick from the new Toxic Nature Collection! The first thing that I want to show you is not a nail polish but the Atomic lipstick. On the first picture you can see the classic Illamasqua packaging. The lipstick looks much more pink on this picture than it really is.


I have to warn you that I hate to take pictures of my lips. But I think that a review without a picture on the lips is useless, so here I am with a small picture :) Atomic is a bright fuchsia, very pigmented. It will be great for spring/summer. I like the formula of the lipstick too. It doesn´t dry your lips but it has very good staying power. I had it on a few hours, drinking, eating. I took a macro shot of a swatch on my skin. Amazing color, isn´t it?


I am no lipstick expert, I just know if I like it or not and if it feels nice on the lips. I have only a few lipsticks that I use regularly and this one will be one of them. Again you get the quality of Illamasqua and I love the color.
Illamasqua Atomic lipstick will be available soon here for £15.50.
Let me know what you think and be nice to me, I don´t take pictures of make up very often :)

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!