Searching...

Misa BreakAway versus OPI Dutch´Ya Just Love OPI? versus NOPI Purple Yourself Together

on direct sunlight to show the shimmer
I am so glad you liked the swatches of Misa Wanderlust Collection I showed you yesterday. I wrote that one of my favourites from the collection was BreakAway (BA) - a beautiful rich purple with golden shimmer.   I thought I had already seen something like this so I searched my polishes and found two others that looked similar in the bottle - OPI Dutch´Ya Just Love OPI (DJLO) and Nicole by OPI Purple Yourself Together (PYT). I used two coats on Misa and OPI and three on the NOPI. As you can see no dupes here although Misa and OPI are close. Misa has a deeper base colour and it might be my winner here. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!