Searching...

China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection Winter 2012 - Swatches and Review

It is coming faster than you could imagine and I can´t wait for it to be here...yes, Christmas! Having tried these beauties I am even more excited about this time of the year. As always China Glaze Holiday collections contain those classic colours such as red, green, gold and silver. We have cremes and glitter and I think there really is a lot to choose from. Here they are:

WINTER HOLLY

GLITTER ALL THE WAY

ANGEL WINGS

GLISTENING SNOW

BLUE BELLS RING

PIZZAZZ

MERRY BERRY

CRANBERRY SPLASH

RED SATIN

WITH LOVE

PURE JOY over CRANBERRY SPLASH

CHAMPAGNE KISSES

If you are looking for some classic holiday polishes then I am sure you should have a closer look at these. I am absolutely sure you will love at least one of the reds. Yes, they are nothing special, we have seen these before but they have a great formula and you must remember that not everybody has hundreds of polishes like some of us nail polish addicts too. I also like Blue Bells Ring, the perfect frosty blue, it shines so much! But what I love most about this collection are the glitters. I think I will really have a hard time choosing my mani for Christmas Eve...will it be a dark purple base with Glitter All The Way on top or maybe a red base with Pure Joy (sorry about the bad swatch)? The glitters will be perfect for layering. On my swatches I used them alone and these are three coats, still not perfect sometimes. O prefer to layer them.

Let me know what you think, can´t wait to hear your thoughts :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!