Searching...

Illamasqua Christmas Nail Duo in Viridian & Glitterati - Swatches and Review


It is the best time possible that I show you a new beautiful Nail Varnish from Illamasqua. It is called Glitterati and comes in a Christmas gift set together with my beloved Viridian. I don´t know how about you but I think October is the best month for Christmas gift shopping...no hustle, late post etc and I can really enjoy it. Illamasqua also prepared a special treat for all of us, you can read about that at the end of my post after the swatches:

GLITTERATI
Such a perfect polish for the upcoming holiday season! Not only does it look great on the nail but it is a pleasure to apply. On the below picture I have two coats. The formula is a bit jelly with glitter of different sizes. The thing I love about this polish most is that the glitter does not sink in the base and shows really well. 

VIRIDIAN
 As I already said Viridian is and always will be one of my favourites. 

Here is a really quick look I did using both polishes. I am sure all those nail art girls out there will think of endless possibilities how to pair these two. Nevertheless I think they look stunning together:

One more picture to show you Glitterati. This is one coat over Boosh (black creme). 

So what are my final thoughts? I think this Nail Duo is really worth purchasing. Why not treat yourself or get it for some other nail maniac. Glitterati is really something different and I am sure I have nothing like this in my nail polish collection. 
You can buy the whole set here for 24 pounds. I would love to know what you think about these!

And one more thing I wanted to let you know. Illamasqua has FREE UK AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY this weekend! NO minimum spend [even for international!] and NO code to enter... just get shopping and it will automatically give you the free delivery option! Great excuse to stock up on Christmas gifts! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!