Searching...

Misa Wanderlust Collection Fall 2012 - Swatches and Review

Hello nail polish lovers. I am back from a bit longer vacation and excited about the fall collections to come. I think the fall/winter collections are always my favourite. Today I have for you a beautiful collection from Misa. Have a look at these:

EPIPHANY

TAKING CHANCES

LIVE WITHOUT KNOWING

FROZEN IN TIME

LOST TO THE WORLD

BREAKAWAY

Now aren´t these lovely? I could wear each and every one of them. I already wore two, the staying power is perfect. I absolutely love the shimmer these have and the choice of colours is also very pretty. They are great for fall. I think I don´t have to say that my favourite is BreakAway but I also found an unexpected love in Frozen in Time - the combination of a periwinkle blue with pink shimmer is very nice.
The collection is already available so let me know what you think and if you are getting any of these. I also have another collection from Misa ready for you!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!