Searching...

China Glaze Summer Neons Collection 2012 - Swatches and Review


Good afternoon my dear readers. First of all I would like to thank you for all the positive comments under my last post, where I showed you how I swatched the whole China Glaze permanent line. Thank you so much once again!

I am continuing with the China Glaze wave on my blog with their newest collection for summer which is called Summer Neons...twelve super bright and neon polishes that are a must for summer! 

China Glaze says: "The sun has nothing on you this summer!  Rival its brightness and heat with China Glaze Summer 2012 collection, Summer Neons.  Featuring 12 new sizzling shades perfect for surf, sand and nightlife, the all new hot hues in China Glaze"

Here are my swatches:

PINK PLUMERIA

UNDER THE BROADWALK

SPLISH SPLASH

LOVE´S A BEACH

HANG-TEN TOES

BEACH CRUISE-R

ORANGE YOU HOT?

SURFIN´ FOR BOYS

FLIRTY TANKINI

RIDE THE WAVES

I´M WITH THE LIFEGUARD

SUN-KISSED

As you can see from the swatches the collection just screams summer to you! As a whole the collection has a very nice variety of colours from a highlighter yellow to a jelly blue. Now you might say that we have seen similar colours before not only from other brands but also from China Glaze. Yes, that is true but I love these anyway. Why? First of all they are very easy to work with. Neons can be very hard to apply. These are not....they are not streaky and mostly cover in two coats (I used two coats on all of these swatches). They are also different because of the shimmer most of them have. My least favourite are the two jellies which are Ride The Waves and Under The Broadwalk. Other than that I love all of them. Just please keep in mind that they are even better than on my pictures...neons are so hard to photograph! Can´t wait to wear these on my toes on my summer vacation.
Which ones are you getting? 

China Glaze® Summer Neons will be available as open stock colors and 12-piece counter display.  Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP and the 8-piece box set retails for $56.  China Glaze® Summer Neons will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in June 2012.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!