Searching...

China Glaze Summer Neons Collection - Comparisons

Two days ago I showed you the new China Glaze Summer Neons Collection. In my review I wrote that the colours are not that super unique but the polishes are great because of their opacity, shimmer and mainly because of how easy they are to work with. You know I love doing comparisons so I though a special post just with some comparisons from this collection might be helpful. I chose seven shades to which I had some close polishes. There are no dupes here but I think it will give you a better idea of how the polishes look like. Here they are:

SUN-KISSED
Yellow itself is a problematic colour in the nail polish world. Yellow neons are very often a nightmare. In this comparison I have my favourite Illamasqua Rare (R), Color Club Get Your Lemo-on (GYL) and China Glaze Celtic Sun (CS). I used three coats on all of these although Sun-Kissed (SK) and Rare could go with just two. 

HANG-TEN TOES
In the bottles China Glaze Hang-ten Toes (HT), China Glaze Pink Voltage (PV) and Color Club Electro Candy (EC) looked quite similar. However the difference is obvious on the nail. I used two coats of these.

BEACH CRUISE-R
Beach Cruise-r (BR) is one of my favourites from the collection. I love it. The closest I could find was Illamasqua Obsess (O) and China Glaze Purple Panic (PP). Two coats of each here again.

LOVE´S A BEACH
Some of you wanted me to compare Love´s a Beach (LAB) with China Glaze Pool Party but I didn´t find it. Guess I borrowed it to someone. But I at least included Illamasqua Collide (C). Two coats of each.

I´M WITH THE LIFEGUARD
The green neons all looked very similar in their bottles but on the nails you can see the differences. I compared I´m with the Lifequard (IWTL) with Color Club What a Shock! (WAS) and China Glaze Kiwi Cool-ada (KC). Two coats of each polish.

ORANGE YOU HOT?
Orange you hot? (OYH) is a yellow orange that is different from oranges such as Illamasqua Gamma. The closest I could find was China Glaze Sun Worshiper (SW). OYH was two coats, WS three.

SPLISH SPLASH
And my last comparison is of Splish Splash (SS) with Color Club Wicked Sweet (WS). Two coats of both.

I think that from these comparisons it is obvious why I love the Summer Neons Collection so much. The polishes I showed you here cover in two coats and I love the shimmer in them. You will also find them very easy to apply. Compared to the China Glaze Poolside Collection they are way better! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!