Searching...

OPI NYC Ballet Soft Shades Collection 2012 - Swatches and Review

Hello my dear readers. I hope you had a great weekend. Today I have for you swatches of the OPI NYC Ballet Collection which is part of the Soft Shades range OPI releases every year.

OPI says: "OPI announces the launch of six new additions to the SoftShades collection, inspired by the New York City Ballet (NYCB), one of the world’s premiere dance companies. New York City Ballet by OPI features five sheer shades lightly tinged in hues of beige, pink, white, lilac and gray, as well as a silver sparkly lacquer. With various sized glitter particles, this hue can be worn alone or layered over any of the other colors for added shine and dimension."


MY POINTE EXACTLY

CARE TO DANSE?

YOU CALLIN´ME A LYRE?

BARRE MY SOUL

DON´T TOUCH MY TUTU!

PIROUETTE MY WHISTLE

If you love sheers I think you must try at least some of these. They have great formula and with shorter nails I am sure they will look fab. They add a nice shine to your nails. However for me this collection is not very interesting. You know I don´t like sheers and I never wear them. I think that from the pictures it is obvious why...they just don´t look nice on me. 
Let me know what about you and sheers...do you like these or are you like me?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!