Searching...

OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection Summer 2012 - Swatches and Review


I have swatches of a sweet little collection for you today!

OPI says: “This collection brings together the expertise of OPI and the iconic style of Minnie Mouse to inspire the distinct palette of vibrant, feminine shades for summer Nails will pop against summer skin in these classic, saturated hues – holding their own alongside the bold prints of the season.”

THE COLOR OF MINNIE

IF YOU MOUST YOU MOUST

I´M ALL EARS

NOTHIN´ MOUSIE ´BOUT IT over IF YOU MOUST YOU MOUST

I must say I really like this collection. I like the inspiration and the fact that even though it is little there is a nice variety of finishes. I can´t wait to wear all of these. The only thing that could have been better is the heart glitter. I wish there were more hearts to pick. But I like it anyway.

What do you think of this collection? Let me know!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!