Searching...

Illamasqua Naked Strangers Nail Varnishes Summer 2012 - Swatches and Review


I am sure you all already know Illamasqua is releasing a brand new summer collection called Naked Strangers. And I am so excited that the collection comes with three brand new Nail Varnishes.

“Naked Stangers captures inner glowers and depths. The deeply and darkly alluring exists alongside ethereal shimmering brilliance. We are complex and multifaceted whilst also being naked to the world.” – Alex Box, Illamasqua Creative Director

 Here are my swatches:

MONOGAMOUS

FAITHFUL

SWINGER

I think that these are great for summer. Bronze, gold and nude are something great to pair with a tan and the hot sunny weather. I really like the combination of colours that was chosen for this collection. It is really hard to say which one is my favourite but I think it is Monogamous. I love the fact that it is a matte nude, I have nothing else like it. It is not a chalky matte...I would call it semi-matte which I really like here. On the other hand if you look at Swinger it shines like crazy. 
I say it every time I review Illamasqua Nail Varnishes and I will say it again here: the formula on these was perfect. All three of them applied like a dream and covered in two coats. If you are not a neon type of nail polish person I recommend you try one or all of these pretties. 

Today is the exclusive early release of the Nail Varnishes. What do you think of them and are you getting any?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!