Searching...

China Glaze Atlantis Meets Adore

I know why China Glaze is my favourite polish brand. They always come up with something I don´t expect. Like a collection of fifty glitters and cremes released a month ago. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get Atlantis. This has a teal base with glitter of different colors. What you see on the pictures is one coat of Adore and then two coats of Atlantis. The surface is a bit rought even after one coat of Seche, but I don´t mind. The color is worth it.

Zase jsem si připomněla proč je China Glaze mojí nejoblíbenější značkou laků na nehty. Vždycky přijde s něčím, co vůbec nečekám. Třeba jako nedávno kolekce padesáti glitrových a krémových laků. Hned jak jsem ji viděla, věděla jsem, že Atlantis musí být můj. Základ je tyrkysová s různobarevnými třpytkami. Na fotkách mám jednu vrstvu Adore a na to dvě Atlantis. Ani po další vrstvě Seche Vite není povrch úplně hladký, ale nevadí mi to. Ta barva za to stojí.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!